GeForce® NOW™ uses NVIDIA’s groundbreaking GPUs to transform your Android device into a high-powered gaming PC, streaming games from the cloud.
The GeForce NOW app works with Android phones supporting OpenGL ES 3.2 with at least 2GB of memory and Android 5.0 (L) or later. For an optimal experience, we recommend 5GHz WiFi with at least 15Mbps internet access and a Bluetooth gamepad, such as:
1) SHIELD controller: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/shop/
2) Razer Raiju Mobile: https://www.razer.com/gaming-controllers/razer-raiju-mobile
3) Razer Junglecat: https://www.razer.com/gaming-controllers/razer-junglecat
4) Steelseries Stratus Duo: http://steelseri.es/nvidiasd
5) Glap controller: http://glap.co.kr/en
Visit our knowledge base for a full list of supported gamepads: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4802/
Please be aware that streaming games on your phone’s mobile data plan may use up data quickly. We recommend that you connect to a 5GHz WiFi network for the best experience.
Downloading the app will not give you access to the service, you must have an active GeForce NOW account. Learn more at www.GeForceNOW.com
1. All content is original. The copyright of all app reviews and images belongs to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden.
3. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.Detalhes