Part AAndroid 8 Oreo and Newer
1. Go to “Settings”.
2. Find “Apps & notifications”.
3. Tap “Advanced”.
4. Choose “Special app access”.
5. Scroll down to find “Install unknown apps”.
6. Choose the browser you frequently-used (like Chrome).
7. Tap to turn the “Allow from this source” button on.
8. Open the browser and download APK files from our website.
Part BEarlier than Android 8 Nougat
1. Go to “Settings” menu and find “Security”.
2. Turn on the “Unknown sources” button below the “Device administration”.
3. Open the browser and download APK files from our website.
An APK (Android Package Kit) is the package file format which is used by the Android operating system. Just like the Windows PC system uses the .exe file to install the software, the APK file does the same for Android. It will be as simple as clicking on the file from your phone to install an APK file on Android. However, there will be a few steps to consider before you install it successfully.
New APK files of Android have often been leaked ahead of time, which gives you access to the exciting new features that otherwise wouldn’t be available to you. Besides, some apps are limited in some regions which are outside of your own. And APK file will be the only option for you to install apps if your Android device doesn’t have access to the Google Play Store. Therefore, you need to enable access to unknown sources, or you won’t be able to install the APK file.